Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For ye shall go out with joy and be led forth with peace:
the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing
and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
ISAIAH 55:12

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Week 16

Hiking this morning in the mountains!!!!

And another great week full of many adventures and blessings! Yesterday we have a family home evening with one of our investigator families and it was so much fun! I love the people in this area and the people that we teach! they are incredible and so much fun! while i teach i can feel the love heavenly father has for them and when you feel that it is impossible not to love them so much. We have had many many more adventures since we have had the bikes. there are lots of unexpected breakdowns and rain lately and it has been very fun! keeps things interesting! there is never a dull moment with my hermanas they are the greatest! Today I mostly have a testimony of prayer. This week I received an answer to a prayer that i have been asking in my heart for almost my whole life and i got this answer when i finally had changed my heart about it. It was so simple i just knew that i needed to read a chapter in the bible and that was the answer i got but what i felt as i read that i will remember forever. This week many prayers have been answered actually it has been incredible but two very significant ones for me. and the answers came from the scriptures and from my patriarchal blessing. And this is also what i have been learning a lot lately is that we must be the answers to our own prayers we must work for them and pray for them and look for them and be the miracles. that is something we have been doing with my hermanas before we leave the house and we pray we ask for the miracles but then we say okay lets go be some miracles, and to us that just means being humble enough to let the spirit work through us. we can be the miracles and the answers to others prayers when we let the spirit of God work through us and when we become an instrument in his hands. I love my heavenly father and my savior Jesus Christ, who are so merciful and loving. Nothing brings more happiness than obeying the commandments of God and living the gospel of Jesus Christ. I invite everyone to read their patriarchal blessing right now. This is one of the most incredible blessings that heavenly father has given us to have this personal scripture, that will help us to understand God's plan for us and our divine and incredible potential. I am so grateful for the priesthood and that the power of God has been restored to this earth once again. 
con todo el amor en el mundo,
Hermana Egan

No comments:

Post a Comment