Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For ye shall go out with joy and be led forth with peace:
the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing
and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
ISAIAH 55:12

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Week 48


Today was transfers and me and Hermana Vergara are both staying the area! We are so happy! I love this area and our investigators! We have 2 who will be baptized in a couple weeks and I love them so much! On sunday we went to salt lake for a regional conference with one of the apostles, Neil A. Anderson, and we had two investigators there! They loved it and were able to see salt lake after! There is a returned missionary in our ward who helps us a lot and he has helped us to improve our teaching a lot. I have learned so much I feel like I have just started being a missionary but then you can see how far you have come and realize that must have taken time. I am so grateful today for the scriptures, for the prophets who have written them, and for all the people who have sacrificed, even their lives, so that we can have them in our hands today. They are sacred and they are god's words to us. I love the scriptures. God talks to us through his words. God has given us so much. What a nice life we have here.
LES QUIERO!!!
Hermana Egan

No comments:

Post a Comment