Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For ye shall go out with joy and be led forth with peace:
the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing
and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
ISAIAH 55:12

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Week 54


WE ARE BOTH STAYING AND WE ARE SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!! We thought one of us would leave because we have been together for 3 months but why not make it 5! YAY! I love it here in the south it is so fun and there are a lot of hispanics! I love a new transfer a fresh and new start with renewed obedience and diligence. I love goal setting, repenting, and changing! I love our mission president! He gave a very powerful testimony about change and repentance at the leadership meeting yesterday. One thing that he said that I love was if you have a reputation for something, change it! We preach this every day but it was what we all need to hear. We can change with Christ. He gives us strength and I know that is true because He has strengthened me. Here is Humberto at the temple! I don't have the picture with us and the fellow shippers because my camera wasn't working but here he is! It was a great day to be able to go to the temple and for his first time after his baptism! I love the temple and I know that it is the house of the Lord. We are so close to God there and can feel His spirit. 
It is another great day in the Utah Ogden Mission!
Hermana Egan

No comments:

Post a Comment