Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For ye shall go out with joy and be led forth with peace:
the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing
and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
ISAIAH 55:12

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Week 61




Ogden Temple Open House


Hermana Maldonado 1st day biking (she fell in a hole)

Last day in Clearfield with Luciana and Julie

I love serving in Ogden! It is so different from all my other areas! It is so fun to walk around on the streets and there is people selling tacos and bands playing in the park I love it! I love my new companion Hermana Maldonado! She is from Spain and a great missionary! We work really well together! and we only speak spanish because she doesn't understand english yay! all day every day only time i speak english is in missionary meetings once a week it is so great I am learning so much! We also live with a senior missionary couple in our ward from columbia. They are the nicest ever and they are super involved in the missionary work and they help us with whichever thing! Living in this house is so different from all other places i have lived on my mission I am part of a spanish family here we are always with the fonsecas and they are the best! We are also biking and we have a huge area and it is really hot but it is really fun! and it is really good we are biking because the fonsecas want to feed us 5 times a day and always give us our favorite things. We had our first day of the temple yesterday! It was great to be in the temple but it was exhausting after 5 hours and that was just the first day! :o I am excited for this transfer I feel that I am in a new mission. Faith can influence any number of circumstances. Jacob 4:4-7
Hermana Egan 

No comments:

Post a Comment