Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For ye shall go out with joy and be led forth with peace:
the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing
and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
ISAIAH 55:12

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Week 23

Another Baptism!!!!!!!



hola de logan utah!
I AM SO HAPPY! so many good things have been happening! and i am so happy that i cannot stop smiling and sometimes my face even hurts! leslie was baptized on saturday and it was such a miracle and a happy day! she has been going to church for a long time and hasn't had the desire to be baptized until now. also the abuelita who is incredible is going to be baptized on saturday and she is so excited she is so prepared and is so close to god it is amazing i love her so much. yesterday was one of the best days of my life. the spirit was so strong and we had an experience where we almost didn't go where we needed to be at that moment and i didn't want to go there and we went anyways because we knew we had to and the spirit was so strong it was incredible i was so happy! heavenly father told me through the holy ghost that that was exactly where we needed to be at that time and that was part of his plan and design for us. i have seen on my mission satans influence and how subtle it is sometimes but also i have learned to discern it more and now sometimes it even seems so obvious. but i have also learned how his influence can even be to continue doing good things or to do good things rather than doing better things. I am so grateful for the gift of the holy ghost that comes after we are baptized. I am grateful for this guidance I have in my life and the peace and joy that i am able to feel even when people are rejecting us or in time when we should not have peace. I know this gospel of jesus christ is true and i love it.
sigue adelante!
hermana egan

No comments:

Post a Comment