Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For ye shall go out with joy and be led forth with peace:
the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing
and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
ISAIAH 55:12

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Week 50


4 more days for johnny and humberto! we are so excited for them! and johnny told us last night that he wants to serve a mission i was so happy i wanted to cry. life is good and hard. and I love my mission president, President Hiers, you can see Christ through him and in his eyes I am so grateful to serve with him. Hermana Vergara is great and so funny every day is a new funny story of joy and heart break. I love being a missionary! Our water went out this morning and my whole body is so sore but i love it i need to work out a lot harder now that i am no longer on bikes i decided. I love the members here and we are becoming good friends. 
 I love the scriptures and I know that God talks to us through his words. 
For ye shall go out with joy and be led forth with peace: 
the mountains and the hills shall break before you into singing 
and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. 
Isaiah 55:12 
There are lots of anti people here and each time we find them is when i feel the holy ghost testifying so powerfully of truth. 
Yesterday there was such a crazy lady but God gave me quiet and happy peace even while she was attacking us. 
God is always with us. I know that.
Hermana Egan

No comments:

Post a Comment