Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For ye shall go out with joy and be led forth with peace:
the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing
and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
ISAIAH 55:12

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Week 52


We found a new investigator this week that we are so excited to teach! We found him when we were visiting the members and we started with all the families that we did not recognize the names off the ward list and this one we visited wasn't a member but had just moved in and he wants to be baptized! I know that God guided us to find that man it was such a miracle! I am so grateful to be serving with Hermana Vergara! I love her! I know that our companions that we serve with are inspired of God. It has been a hard week and a spiritual one! I know that we will face opposition when we follow Jesus Christ but we will feel God and His spirit with us as we are faithful. The gospel of Jesus Christ makes me so happy every day! I am grateful to have this opportunity to serve as a full time missionary! I have learned that we really are the happiest when we are serving others and when we forget about ourselves! 
Hermana Egan

No comments:

Post a Comment