Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For ye shall go out with joy and be led forth with peace:
the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing
and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
ISAIAH 55:12

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Week 71


Hola! 
General Conference was super refreshing and empowering! I was able to go to two sessions in the conference center and the spirit was so strong. I am grateful for Thomas S. Monson the prophet today and I know that he is a man of God and His prophet in our day. 
The missionary life is a great one as always! Paulina and Adrian are finally getting baptized on Saturday and they are so excited! 
Hermana Estrada has hurt her ankle and the doctor says she cannot walk for 6 weeks. She has been super sad about it and she really wants to do missionary work but it has been pretty slow this week because we are always waiting on rides. I think they are going to be giving us a car soon so that will help with the work a lot but we are trying our best to stay positive and to make the most of it. I am changing a lot and I feel very good about it. I feel God's strength with me and changing me. I want to be like him. 
He loves us, 
Hermana Egan

No comments:

Post a Comment