Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For ye shall go out with joy and be led forth with peace:
the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing
and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
ISAIAH 55:12

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Week 73


Hola! Las días pasan rápidas! Aproveche! 
It has been a crazy week but God is with me and he has been strengthing me and I feel peace and happiness when normally I couldn't. I love being a missionary. God is changing me each day, and has blessed me with many people around me to help and guide me. The missionary work is great I have been getting splits every night and have been with all the members 24/7 because Hermana estrada has been injured. Good things are happening and God is pouring out his spirit on us. Stay strong! 
Dios es grande y cerca, 
Hermana Egan 

No comments:

Post a Comment