Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For ye shall go out with joy and be led forth with peace:
the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing
and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
ISAIAH 55:12

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Week 75


Hola!
Every day is passing so fast we are so busy! 
The lord has been blessing us! we found 5 new investigators and two of them accepted a baptismal date the first lesson! Yuliana is 25 and she is so prepared to be baptized. Her mom is going to church and has been going but she said she was never interested until right now when everything changed and in the middle of the lessons their friends in the other room came in and came to sit in and listen! It was such a great night! 
 It is so satisfying to be a missionary. I love my mission. I love my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I love my brothers and sisters. 
La luz siempre va a superar la obscuridad, 
Hermana Egan 

No comments:

Post a Comment