Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For ye shall go out with joy and be led forth with peace:
the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing
and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
ISAIAH 55:12

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Week 77

Hola!  I cannot believe this is the last letter I will write as a full time missionary.  I want to give you this testimony. I am sure that God lives. He is big and he is very close. We are his children. We are all so different but he loves us all the same. Jesus Christ is the son of God. He is perfect. He is the savior of the world. He has saved me and he has healed me. I know the power of the atonement is real. I know because I have felt it. I am strong because of my savior. He has given me strength and power to overcome my temptations. He has given me peace when I have felt so bad and he has given me love when I have felt alone. The scriptures are the word of God. Through those words God talks to us. They bring us to repentance. They bring us to salvation and they guide us. God has given us a prophet today, Thomas S. Monson, God still speaks to us and this is the only safety that we have now is to follow and obey the prophets. I know that the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the kingdom of God on the earth. Nothing has brought me more happiness and joy in my life than the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love to be a missionary. To be a missionary is something so special to have this power and authority and to represent Jesus Christ for such a short time. God loves us.
I testify in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Choa choa,
Hermana Egan

No comments:

Post a Comment