Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For ye shall go out with joy and be led forth with peace:
the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing
and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
ISAIAH 55:12

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Week 10


Hola Hola Hola!
This week has been super great! I love my hermanas to death and they make everything fun. We have a few investigators that are really progressing. and for example, the boy from the bushes story last week is going around telling everyone that he is going to be baptized so that is pretty cool. but also really sad things have happened when we have lost a lot of people. for example, one of our investigators moved and is now out of our area so we cant teach her anymore but we are still going to her baptism. Also another one of our investigators,  we found out where we teach him is actually his sons house and he doesn't live in our area either. Also another one of ours, is either missing or hiding and we have tried so many times and no luck and it is really pretty sad that we are starting to lose hope on her because she was so golden and awesome. but other than that we did teach a lot of really cool lesson this week and the Lord is definitely blessing us. The food was kinda hard this week and it did make me pretty sick one night but the Lord is definitely helping me with that also and just day by day everything is great! The members in the spanish branch are super awesome and very willing to help and come to lessons they are pretty cool. This week we are super busy and we are going to a martin harris pageant a few times to help, be missionaries and talk to non members there and also we are bringing a few investigators with us so we are pretty excited about that! This is the scripture that I like at the moment.
And they did humble themselves even in the depths of humility; and they did cry mightily to God; yea, even all the day long did they cry unto their God that he would deliver them out of their afflictions.
And now the Lord was slow to hear their cry because of their iniquities; nevertheless the Lord did hear their cries, and began to soften the hearts of the Lamanites that they began to ease their burdens; yet the Lord did not see fit to deliver them out of bondage.
Mosiah 21:14-15
I love these verses because it is a great example that the Lord will always hear our cries always and will always answer them but according to his timing and his will and also our faith.
I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for us and he is interested in each of our lives he loves us and he knows us and we will strengthen us through all things if we will turn to him, humble ourselves, and ask. This day is beautiful and the earth that we live on! I love my savior Jesus Christ and I know that he lives and is my way, my hope, and my salvation. This work would never be possible without God fully involved, and i am so grateful for the so many blessing near me around me in me by me and floating around me everyday if i could only see them all.
Love Love Love,
Hermana Egan

No comments:

Post a Comment