Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For ye shall go out with joy and be led forth with peace:
the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing
and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
ISAIAH 55:12

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Week 38

My new companion - Hermana Arnell
Before change I always think I do not want it because everything seems wonderful already, but after the change we can see our growth and what we could not see before. I am so grateful for change and progression and God's plan for us. I have learned this week is that good things do actually keep us from better things. I have learned never to be complacent with where I am with myself or anything. A few days ago I talked to a man who thought he was so super happy that we could not possibly have anything to offer him. This made me very sad, because I knew that his happiness will not last. Then I looked at myself and decided that i need to change even more myself, what we are doing, how we are doing it and everything so that we can be changing every single day and becoming who we can be. Yo estoy muy agradecido por todos los experiencias mi padre celestial me ha dado cada dia y en mi vida. Estoy bien feliz para servir en la Utah Ogden Mision a esto momento!
Con carino, Hermana Egan 

No comments:

Post a Comment