Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For ye shall go out with joy and be led forth with peace:
the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing
and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
ISAIAH 55:12

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Week 65


Buenas Dias! 
This transfer has been so fast and this is our last week. The open house has made it pass quickly I think but what a wonderful opportunity and blessing we have had. Yesterday we brought a family we are teaching through the temple and it is a silent tour but we were able to explain everything to them and teach them as we went they have a lot of great questions and it was amazing the kids want to be baptized and are begging their parents that is pretty cool!
 I am excited for next transfer to have the full time to work because now with the temple we only have about three hours a day to teach. We find out what happens on Tuesday but we are all sure that Hermana Maldonado is leaving and I am staying. I loved being with Hermana Maldonado! She is a great missionary we have worked so hard together and she has helped me so much with my Spanish I love only speaking it all day I have learned so much. She also teaches me Portuguese in the temple while we wait for more people! I am getting pretty good and she says I don't even have an accent. Oh also every day in the temple every one ask me where I am from and ask if I am from Pennsylvania why I have a Mexican accent so confused. Hahaha. But even when Hermana Maldonado leaves we only speak Spanish in this family and house because Hermana Fonseca doesn't know English so even with the new companion I know we will speak so much so I am so happy to be here! 
I love serving in Ogden! It is so exciting and so many Hispanics! Yay! Oh something else cool is that there were people protesting outside the gates of the temple almost every day and one asked how he can go in they said he can go in now just like that and he did and he felt the spirit so strong and now he wants to be baptized! That was pretty cool I thought. 
God has a plan for us to return to him and live with our families forever in happiness! He has given us everything to succeed and he does everything he can to help us back without taking away our agency. We achieve eternal life every day by each decision that we make. We can change and improve every day through our savior Jesus Christ. Que Felicidad! 
Hermana Egan 

No comments:

Post a Comment