Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For ye shall go out with joy and be led forth with peace:
the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing
and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
ISAIAH 55:12

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Week 66


Cada día es una día nueva! 
Transfers are tomorrow! I will be staying in mount Lewis and Hermana Maldonado is leaving to go to Logan! And I am going to be training a new missionary! Yay! I am so excited! We find out who it will be and meet them tomorrow! I am so happy to stay here in the ward and with the Fonseca I love it and this family so much! I want to be the best missionary ever and teach the new one everything I know! There is two natives coming and three Americans so who knows if she will need to learn Spanish or not but she will learn fast in this house! :) it is hard for me to speak English now at the open house I need to change my brain because I think in Spanish now. we only have one week left of the open house it went by so fast and it was incredible but I am also excited to have so much time to go out and find people to teach! So many exciting things are coming up and time is going so fast especially being in the temple so much. It has been great so many people have come every day it is crazy the line is huge but it moves so fast but never goes away. We are able to share our testimony every day with thousands of people literally on a busy day 100 people every 10 minutes and in the whole open house 700 people pass through every 10 minutes. And tons of people come who are not members who just want to see it is so cool especially of the Hispanics! We have also seen so many general authorities! So cool! Today Elder Armado was in our video and he spoke in general conference in April! So cool to meet him! Both of my trainers went home yesterday and finished their missions. Hermana Rickett and Hermana Gaines. Ay que triste les quiero mucho. I love them so much. But I am so excited for the new missionaries to come and to meet my new daughter yay! 
La fe puede influir cualquier circunstancia. 
Les quiero,
Hermana Egan 

No comments:

Post a Comment