Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For ye shall go out with joy and be led forth with peace:
the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing
and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
ISAIAH 55:12

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Week 68


All of my companions!!!!!! Hermana Arnell, Maldonado, Vergara, Gaines, Tolman and Rickett. Every companion except for Hermana Estrada (my new one) and Hermana Mejia who was a visa waiter and is in Argentina!

Hermana Tolman

Hermana Maldonado

Pres. and Sis. Hiers

I love Ogden!!!!!

The Fonsecas

I am so grateful for the opportunity that we had to hear Elder Holland. The spirit spoke to us individually and it is something I will always remember. I love the Utah Ogden mission! And I love our area! There is so much work here and lots of Hispanics I love to serve in Ogden! I am so happy to be a missionary more than ever before I have stronger desire to talk to everyone and share with them and change them. I think maybe because of the open house and now it feels so refreshing to go out and do finding!
Training is harder than I thought it was. I am growing a lot. Hermana Estrada is a great missionary with lots of faith. She is doing well she is happy and we are working hard. We teach, contact, and work well together. We are very different but we have been having many spiritual experiences!
Yesterday when we were contacting we met a Hispanic lady named Maria and in the beginning you could tell she didn't really want to talk to us and that is the coolest part because the spirit completely changed her. After we gave our testimonies to her and after Hermana Estrada finished she said I know that you are representatives of God with tears in her eyes. I wanted to cry too the spirit was so strong and I have never had someone we just met recognize us so quickly we have an appointment with her on Wednesday and I am so excited to teach her the only problem is that she is going back to Mexico in two weeks she is just visiting but I am so glad that we met her.
The spirit of God changes us,
Hermana Egan

No comments:

Post a Comment