Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For ye shall go out with joy and be led forth with peace:
the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing
and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
ISAIAH 55:12

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Week 69

My new companion....Hermana Estrada
We were a part of the temple cultural celebration and it was incredible! I felt the spirit of God so strong and there was so much joy and excitement from the thousands of youth that danced and sung. It was the first time I have been to one and same with the dedication! I cried the whole time and when I found out that the three dedications were different I wanted to go to all three but we only made it to two of them. It made me so excited for general conference coming up! I will be able to see it in the conference center again yay! Paulina and Adrian are getting baptized on Saturday! We are so excited! They are the kids that came running up to us on the streets telling us that they went to the temple and want to be baptized and now they finally really are! Their dad went to the temple with them and he is coming to the baptism and the confirmation but the parents cannot be baptized with them because they need to get married first. The mom wants to be sealed in the temple! Hermana Maldonado is coming back for their baptism! I feel very happy and motivated! Hermana Estrada helps me a lot she is great! I want to work so hard and we have been doing everything we can and we are meeting so many new people! I am very grateful for my experiences every day. Hasta la aproxima! Hermana Egan

No comments:

Post a Comment