Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For ye shall go out with joy and be led forth with peace:
the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing
and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
ISAIAH 55:12

Monday, June 3, 2013

Week 1


Hola!
It is definitely a new life I have started here, and it is the greatest life. I used to refer to life before my mission as real life and I now know that this is the real life. These next 18 months will be the most real my life will ever be, and I am so humbled to be a part of this amazing work. Learning spanish is so much fun, and I already love the language. From the first day when I walked into my classroom my teacher only spoke spanish and i have learned so much already. The second day we were here we taught our first lesson in spanish and it was so incredibly difficult. When I could understand the investigators question I would want to answer so much and it is such a great question but I don't know the words to answer in spanish. It is so great though that we have begun to teach from the second day because it is such a great way to learn. I still don't know much but I know that Heavenly Father has already blessed me with the gift of tongues and I know that he will continue to bless me little by little. My companion is great! We are actually complete opposites in pretty much every way aside from the gospel, but we are working together and I do already love her. There is one other companionship of sisters in our district and they are so great also! We all room together along with two english speaking sisters and we are all very close already! My companion is going to New York for her mission but the other two sisters in my district are going to Ogden as well. I love being a missionary and this last week has been the greatest and most real time of my life. I have changed so much and learned so much already and the people and spirit here are incredible. I love my teachers so much and everyone I meet. Dare mi testimonio en espanol para practicar.
Yo se que JesuCristo vive. Yo se que tenemos la potencial ser a llegar como Dios y la potencial vivir con Dios y JesuCristo y nos familias por eternidad y con felicidad. Yo se que tenemos la luz de Cristo en nosotros y podemos compartir con otras personas. Estoy agraciado mucho por la expiacion de JesuCristo porque podemos ser a llegar limpio y recibir pardon. Me agraciado por la opportunidad ser en el ccm y la opportunidad servir mi missional. Me encanta la JesuCristo y la evangelio. La iglesia es verdadero y yo se que en mi corazon. (i have little time for email so i don't have time to figure out the spanish keyboard or accents.)
Love, Hermana Egan 

No comments:

Post a Comment