Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For ye shall go out with joy and be led forth with peace:
the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing
and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
ISAIAH 55:12

Monday, June 10, 2013

week 2



























Hola!
This week has been incredible! Last night we heard from Elder Bednar about the Character of Christ and it changed my life. I learned that the character of christ is that he turns out (to others) when you or i would turn in (to ourselves)<-the natural man. and conversion means to turn away from yourself and turn to christ through others. This is what coming unto Christ means and this is what we are striving for everyday. The spirit here is so powerful and I love being a missionary! This work is the Lord's work and it is real and powerful and amazing! I have never been happier in my life! The spanish is really coming along and it is amazing to think back to the first lesson we taught in spanish and our lessons now. We are getting two new investiagtors tomorrow and we have been preparing and we are so excited! Every prep day we get to go to the temple in the morning and it was so incredible the spirit was so strong this morning and everything lately has been an exact answer to my prayers. These last two weeks have definitely been very challenging and humbling but so incredible and cool! I know that God is our father in heaven and that he knows us. He knows my name and everything about me, and he still loves me, what a miracle and what amazing truth. I know that he loves all of his children the same and knows us. I know that he hears our prayers and I know that he will answer us and that he is involved in everything we do, whether we realized the blessings or not. To feel the spirit of god is the greatest feeling in this world and it is so real. This week I have learned a lot about love and I have so much love for everyone around me, the people i am teaching, the missionaries around me, my teachers, my companion, my family, and all of you where ever you are! I just want to let you know that you are all in my prayers and I love you! Let me know if I can help you in any way you can think of! The first picture is of my hermanas i love them all and my companion (sister barker) is on the right in the green! The next picture is of our district and they are of course great as well we are all super close and they are all great! :)
Love, Hermana Egan

No comments:

Post a Comment