Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For ye shall go out with joy and be led forth with peace:
the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing
and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
ISAIAH 55:12

Monday, July 8, 2013

Week 6


Hola! Today is our last day in the MTC! I am super super super excited to get to Ogden and to meet my mission presidents and my trainer! This last week has been amazing! The fourth of july was really great and we had a great devotional and we watched the fireworks which was a huge deal to us being in the MTC. We get really excited about everything here. I will miss a lot about this place though, these last six weeks have been so great, and it might be safe to say that this was the single best experience of my 20 years. It is super sad to leave all the amazing people and friends here and especially our teachers. This week I learned a lot about humility and the greatest thing that hit me was that when anything goes well that is when I will look up to heaven and give praise and thanks to God, and when something doesn't go well that is when I need to look into myself. Without the Lord's help, this work would never be possible. I have a testimony that we are all God's children, and that we each have divine talents and a special role and responsibility. I learn this through a perfect square, and how if any number was any different, it would not work and it would not be perfect anymore. Maybe sometimes we wish that we could be a different number or a different way but we all have something great, and i have really seen that with my district we are all so different with different personalities and styles of living but we all come together and work and we all bring something truly great to the group. I know that each of us have special blessings and talents from God and these blessings are given to us in order to bless others.
 
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we should rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24
forever is composed of nows
happiness does not have the past, it does not have the future, it does not have a day, but it has a moment.
I am happy every day, and really every moment, and it is pure joy because of my Savior Jesus Christ. Today is a great day. Christ lives. We are on this earth as part of our loving heavenly father's plan for us. Through the atonement of Christ and his infinite sacrifice we are all able to become clean and forgiven from our sins and to receive strength from Christ. Through this life and as we act on our faith we can become like Christ and return to our father in heaven to live forever in happiness with Him and our families. This is our message of joy, peace, and hope. This message means everything to me. There is nothing I would rather do than share this joy with others, and today is a great day as I am a representative of Jesus Christ in order to share his message and teach of Him. Share your testimony through everything you do and through your actions and with love. If the members and missionaries both work together we will see many miracles.  
Con Mucho Amor,
Hermana Egan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment